Support A Life Changing Cause For Kids In Need!!
Students Off And Running is proud to be an Official Featured Charity of the 2018 Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon for the fourth year in a row. With 2018 marking 11 years of proven results, the Santa Clarita Track Club's SOAR program continues to impress, reporting an astounding 100% marathon completion rate for all participants since the program began in 2007. SOAR offers a six month 380 mile, marathon training experience to local youth in need ages 13-18 at no cost to participants or their families. Students committing to the 24 week training season are covered for all event registration fees, equipment, transportation, and training supplies at a cost of approximately $1,000 per student participant.
The Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon's Stadium to the Sea course takes runners from Dodger Stadium across Los Angeles to a scenic finish just steps from the Santa Monica Pier. Runners from all 50 states and more than 60 countries will set out from Dodger Stadium to accomplish a personal dream by reaching the Finish Line in Santa Monica.
Join Team SOAR 2018! Benefits include:
- Access to a Proven Training Program, including a Seasoned Coaching Staff with more than 100 Full Marathon and Ultra Marathon Completions
- Chartered Bus Service on Marathon Morning
- VIP Access to SOAR's Featured Charity Suite at Dodger Stadium on Race Morning
- Official SOAR Training Shirt and Training Support
- Discount Registration on All Team Qualifying Events Including the LA Marathon
- Secure Internet Charity Fundraising
A limited number of Charity Bibs are still available for LA XXXIII!
- Commit to raise a minimum of $700 for Team SOAR.
- Register your bib for the Los Angeles Marathon as an invited member of SOAR 2018 by 12/31/17
- START FUNDRAISING Here! SOAR 2018
Have questions? Email Director Kevin Sarkissian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 661-877-7024. All fundraising helps support Santa Clarita kids training for the LA Marathon.
Students Off And Running (SOAR) is a division of the Santa Clarita Track Club, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible according to Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax ID # 77-0615715 . Santa Clarita Track Club, Inc, 27900 Youngberry Dr, Santa Clarita, CA 91350-1756. Located in the Santa Clarita Valley, programs include: Youth Track and Field, Youth Cross Country, and Students Off And Running (SOAR). The organization name Students Off And Running, the acronym SOAR in affiliation with Students Off And Running , and all SOAR logos in affiliation with Students Off And Running are trademark protected, all rights reserved. Inquires - please contact club president Alan Bingham Refund policy. SOAR Program inquires contact Director / Head Coach Kevin Sarkissian 661.877.7024. Email email@example.com. Last Update 8/16.