Support A Life Changing Cause For Kids In Need!!
Students Off And Running is proud to be an Official Featured Charity of the 2022 Los Angeles Marathon for the 9th year in a row. With 2022 marking 15 years of proven results, the Santa Clarita Track Club's SOAR program continues to impress, reporting an astounding 100% marathon completion rate for all participants since the program began in 2007. SOAR offers a six month 380 mile, marathon training experience to local youth in need ages 13-18 at no cost to participants or their families. Students committing to the 24 week training season are covered for all event registration fees, equipment, transportation, and training supplies at a cost of approximately $1,000 per student participant.
The Los Angeles Marathon's Stadium to the Sea course takes runners from Dodger Stadium across Los Angeles to a scenic finish just steps from the Santa Monica Pier. Runners from all 50 states and more than 60 countries will set out from Dodger Stadium to accomplish a personal dream by reaching the Finish Line in Santa Monica.
Join Team SOAR 2022! Benefits include:
- Access to a Proven Training Program, including a Seasoned Coaching Staff with more than 100 Full Marathon and Ultra Marathon Completions
- Chartered Bus Service on Marathon Morning
- VIP Access to SOAR's Featured Charity Suite at Dodger Stadium on Race Morning
- Official SOAR Training Shirt and Training Support
- Discount Registration on All Team Qualifying Events Including the LA Marathon
- Secure Internet Charity Fundraising
A limited number of Charity Bibs are still available for LA XXXVII!
- Commit to raise a minimum of $700 for Team SOAR.
- Register your bib for the Los Angeles Marathon as an invited member of SOAR 2021 by 12/31/21
- START FUNDRAISING Here! CLICK HERE to register your SOAR 2022 Fundraising Page
Have questions? Email Director Kevin Sarkissian at email@example.com or call at 661-877-7024. All fundraising helps support Santa Clarita kids training for the LA Marathon.
Students Off And Running (SOAR) is a division of the Santa Clarita Track Club, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible according to Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax ID # 77-0615715 . Santa Clarita Track Club, Inc, 27900 Youngberry Dr, Santa Clarita, CA 91350-1756. Located in the Santa Clarita Valley, programs include: Youth Track and Field, Youth Cross Country, and Students Off And Running (SOAR). The organization name Students Off And Running, the acronym SOAR in affiliation with Students Off And Running , and all SOAR logos in affiliation with Students Off And Running are trademark protected, all rights reserved. Inquires - please contact club president Alan Bingham Refund policy. SOAR Program inquires contact Director / Head Coach Kevin Sarkissian 661.877.7024. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Last Update 8/16.